Aug 8, 2011

Toto

Hi Hi♥ Like my new layout? I worked pretty hard on it! I especially like the clock and calendar widgets on the side!!

I know I said that I would start reporting on Otakon but well....I haven't had time to sit and type without being interrupted even once!! And now it's one in the morning and I have to sleep. So I'll share a piece of my experience with you now :D Today's miracle :



 It's a tornado!!! In DC!!!

Yes, DC...The con was in Baltimore, but we had some time to kill Sunday afternoon before the bus ride home and decided to do a bit of site seeing. Our DC friends (our meaning me, Ari and my two high school friends) took us to the Capital. We were about to take a picture in front of the Washington Monument and it just appeared out of NO WHERE!! 

It tore down a dirt road for about twenty; thirty feet and then just vanished!! I only caught the end of it. It wasn't as big as the one that blew Dorothy, Toto and their house into Land of Oz (thank god) but it looked big enough that you could stand in its epicenter with room. It was pretty big....

Also, we saw ducks!!!

(I'm a city girl okay? I don't see ducks that often....except in Central Park.)

And they were fishing^^ It was pretty funny to see their tails wag in the air as they ducked down under the lake's surface for food.


 (Haha, my friend said I should call this picture Sasuke because his hair looks like a duck buttXD!!!....yeah....)

We fed them spicy peanuts..which was weird they REALLY liked them but kept drinking massive amounts of water after each bite. But they don't like lettuce...I had a burger from McDonalds and they ate the bread but no the lettuce =/

I hope that's not considered animal cruelty 0___0



Meh....I'm sure they're fine^____^

Overall I had a lot of fun even outside of the con. And I'm glad I went! Soooo want to go next year!!


Okay pictures of the ACTUAL con next time I promise!!! I've got some celebrity pictures to show :D
But right now my camera is dead ;A;


Good night♥

No comments: