Aug 22, 2011

SOHO♥Birthday Cheesecake

 So my mom took Ari and me down to SOHO yesterday :)

STORY MODE:  (笑)

We went into the oddest store I've ever seen. It looked like an attic. It was a clothing store but there were clothes artistically strewn about the place. If I could describe it, I would describe it as a room full of possible coordinates. A dress and scarf thrown over an old chair, three shirts in similar shades pinned to a wall, a piece of fabric hung on a clothing line. The light was dim but the clothes couldn't be anymore colorful, outrageous, strange and creative so the that room was very busy. They were all clothes that could stand on their own as a conversational piece, but could only be improved with other layers as well. Every piece was original; one of a kind and well made.



From one particularly large lumps of fabric an old woman in layers or textured, ruffling  flowing fabrics appeared. Her already paled face was powdered white and she had marked her face in line or blue and red paint across her eyebrows and cheek bones. She looked odd to say the least. I was a bit hesitant to walk further in the store. Not that I had wanted to in the first place...

She said "hello" to us in the soft, strange elderly voice I had expected and showed us around her small crowded store. If you ever talked to this woman and walked around her store, you'd find yourself moving just as slowly and talking just as quietly as she does.

Oddly everything we tried on in the store fit perfectly. Now my mother is no size six and all of these clothes come in one size as they are all one of a kind. But if you held up a piece of clothing, like it and tried it on, you'd fnd that it would fit you perfectly. I found myself a fun hat^^


SOHOでかわいいぼしを買った!

It's hand made with different fabrics and stitches and I think the ball on the front is real fur ;A; But it's SO cute and Mori I had to get it!
I was also kind of expensive for a hat (45 dollars x____x) so my mom bought it for me as a birthday present! ^___^

I still haven't decided what I want to do for my birthday this Friday...but I was pleasantly surprised today :D

お誕生日の前にのチーズケーキです。
                             
WITH AN EPIC HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE♥ OMNOMNOM


We can't celebrate on Ari and my birthday becuase Ari has work so they brought it to us today ;A;

ಥ⌣ಥ
Thank you guys!!!!!


I'll be moved into my new apartment for school six days from now and I can't wait to go back to school and start choreographing again :D

いじょうでした!!!

Ciao♥

No comments: