Aug 25, 2011

Hawaiin BBQ


Today's coordinate

I like layers...and colors :D

The material is very light so even though I wore layers today I wasn't hot at all^^ It was a bit windy though

I went to this restaurant that specializes in Japanese cuisine and Hawaiian Barbeque! My best friend recommended it to me so I went. I couldn't go with her today though.

Barbequed checken, rice, macaroni salad and...salad^^
It was pretty good! The chicken was a little salty but very well seasoned and tender! I had plenty of iced tea to wash it down.
I also had some coconut shrimp!

Omnomnom so good!! 

I ate EVERYTHING! I'm sure the store owners thought I wasn't fed at home with the amount I ate=/

Well I'm not...

Oh well^^

I start to move in to my new apartment tomorrow. I haven't finished packing but I don't know what I want to bring and what I want to leave behind....

Though I guess three suitcases is enough for now :)

Good night!

1 comment:

Emily said...

AGH KITTY SO CUTE. Also I'm hungry and now you've made me moreso. That food looks soooo delicious. ;A; Your outfit's cute, I like the little red bag. :3 And yay new apartment! ^-^