Aug 23, 2011

Kiss me♥ Fashion♥日本語をれんしゅ~

 これから日本語はちょっとを連取します^^
(At this point, I'm going to practice Japanese for a bit)

どうも^^ 
(Hi^^)

久しぶりに動画をうpしましたよねえ?
(It's been a while since I've last uploaded a video huh?

じゃん!
(Tada!)


Okay I'm done with that.......too sleepy to think.


My first dance cover after over a month! Kiss me Aishiteru by C-ute. I'm dancing Airi's part. I don't know HOW she makes this dance look so easy! (She's such a pro) Actually they ALL of the members make this dance look like a piece of cake...NOT!! It's very stylized and there's only ONE way to do each move. Not much room for variation and if you make a mistake it's quite obvious...Good thing I did it by myself
*Insert crafty Japanese emoticon here*..Oh wait...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ *Flips over table*

This dance is very difficult....("Nah!!! Looks EASY!!!"...you say that now-___-)
I haven't ordered my furniature yet...I might be sleeping on the floor the first night in my new apartment ;A;....



Listening to my tunes, drinking homemade iced tea :)
Today was a very relxed day. One of my friends slept over becuase they stayed late and I ended up spending the day relaxing at home with her^^

I haven't been able to relax at home in FOREVER and I thank her for the opportunity to do so. We spent the day, eating, chatting  and doing dance covers :D (well I did two dance covers while she watched)


It was also nice because I don't get to hang out with her often and I learned a lot of things that I didn't know about her even though we've been friends for a while now. It was to say the least refreshing. She;s quiet company and I was able to ramble about whatever I wanted all day :D

Recently I'm into Harajuku fashion.  In an interview with KyaryPamyuPamyu on Kawaii Girl Japan's YT channel Kyary said that whenever you shop, look for things that are strange and interesting. Since then, whenever  shop I use this mentality. Hence my hat from my last post. 

If you look at my hair in this post you'll see that it's tied up. I've also been experimenting with hair styles. Maybe when I find one I really like, I'll post it here :3

Speaking of fashion, check out these two!
They're twins and I LOVE their coordinates^^ I saw them on my friend's birthday while we were ordering food and had to take a picture!

One day I'll develop my own style^^ An Uraban-Mori Hybrid?

One day....

Ciao♥

No comments: