Aug 8, 2011

Cherries ♥ Lolita

I had Organic Rainier Cherries for breakfast :D

So good!!! I ate a whole bag! I don't even like cherries that much, but these are TASTY man!

Right I did  say I would be talking more about Otakon didn't I? 

Well our group stayed in the Hyatt Hotel, which is literally right across the street from the convention center making it the most convenient place to stay. (and the most expensive) Many of the special guests stayed there as well...and I ran into a few of them. The first ones being  BABY fashion designer Masumi Kano and ALICE and the PIRATES fashion designer Mitsuba
.
They're so perfect ;A;

I was just herp-derping around the lobby with Ari (who was knocked out on a couch at the time) ,waiting for my friends to show up so that we could start making our way home Sunday afternoon and I turned around to see two Japanese girls dressed perfectly in lolita. And they were so poised!!  I hadn't taken many pictures at the con so I figured. I MUST TAKE THIS PICTURE!!!

I herp-derped over and asked them if I could take a picture in Japanese. They simply exchanged glances and struck perfect poses. I took my picture and herp-derped away.
Finally a girl from our group of friends approached me to tell me that it was time to go, I guess but she asked, "Aren't those the fashion designers?"

I can't believe I just waltzed up to them without realizing who they were. They were just SO PERFECT I couldn't resist!!
If that isn't a miracle I don't know what is/ How often do you get to run into two notable figures in lolita/harajuku fashion...in America...BY MISTAKE!!






I'm a herp-derp for life you guys.

ねむい。。。。
Ciao♥

No comments: