Jul 27, 2011

Progress




Well this will be the outfit I wear on Friday for Otakon...or at least the top anyways.

I'm still working on it and there are a couple of things to sew but once it's complete I'll show you guys for sure!! The other costume are still missing pieces that I need to pick up tomorrow. This is a rather last minute put together but I've had harder ANY time to this between work and family events and such. I haven't even been able to practice dances like I want to. D:

It's pretty late so I'll also have up the set list by tomorrow as for what I'll be dancing. ( I still need to figure out what new dances I can fit in for sure) But I'm going to do my absolute best to make sure I give a good show!!

It all comes down to tomorrow!! Wish me luck♥




Oh! And btw I have a ustream account! I did a live yesterday but I need a much better camera see:

Just me trying to figure out Ustream haha :p
It was so much fun! I sung for about an hour :3 This is the link Jpop Karaoke Time
I understand the title is a little unoriginal but it gets the message across I guess :p
 I'm going to watch the S/mileage auditions for a bit before I go to sleep (even thought it's so late;A;)

That's all for now!
Ciao ♥

No comments: