Aug 14, 2011

Cakes ♥ Kitty Scratch

I have a habit of spending all of my money on food :p



This week I spent ten dollars on cake alone o.o But it was worth it :D


Ufufufu♥



Ahahaha♥

There's a bakery up the street from my house that sell French bread and pastries. And they're all SO GOOD!!
The one on the left is called a Poire WiIlliams

It's a pastry made from freshly crushed pears and it as a sweet frosting on top. DELICIOUS. It's my favorite one thus far^^ 

The one on the right is a Strawberry Shortcake and one of the best I've ever had.

My poor baby had a bad run in with a mouse the other day.


When we woke up he was fine. After I took my shower and came back downstairs he was curled up on my sister's mattress (we sleep in the living room in the summer becuase our room has no air conditioning) He had a scratch next to his nose and one near his right eye. It was dangerously close too. I wiped both cuts with peroxide and he didn't squirm so I suppose it wasn't that bad. But he's been searching for that mouse ever since. You might not be able to tell from the picture but he's sitting on our kitchen table right now. He does this so that he can have a good view of the kitchen and the mouse can't see him coming (That's the only way I's let him sit on the table in the first place)

Poor Keiko ;A;

Hehe I've written two blog posts today because I've actually been writing both of them for a few days now and just finished both today so why not? One is an Otakon post and the other an update about cakes and kitties^^

Ciao♥

1 comment:

Xhirachu said...

I ALWAYS FORGET YOU CAT'S NAME IS KEIKO. XDDD