Aug 27, 2011

二十歳♥ It's my Birthday!!

Well it was...yesterday!! I'm twenty you guys!!!

All in all it wasn't bad becuase I got to do what I wanted :3

Though I spent more of the day lounging, at around 4'oclock I started to get really hungry (considering I hadn't eaten all say I guess that makes sense) So I got dressed and was about to leave when....

My best friend and her sister came over :D

We hit the bakery first, I bought a Williams Poire again and a passion fruit mousse pastry. We dropped those off at home and then headed to the AWESOME Hawaiin/ Japanese BBQ place I was talking about. This time I had a bento. It was HUGE

I bought the shrimp tempura bento box and substituted the white rice for fried rice and the California roll for salmon maki. ( °٢° ) I shared of course. It was some of the best salmon maki and shrimp shumai I've ever had..

When we got home, this was waiting for me







It's my Kylee CD!!!! ;A;

Her latest single, "Never Give Up!"

It comes with both the single and a DVD of the video as well as part of the video making.

I actually don't like the regulat PV. I prefer this one



It's just nice :)

Also my sister bought this really cute sweater for me!





MUSTANG O_O

I kind of didn't take pictures of the cake becuase I ate it...

Well I enjoyed my birthday, even if I couldn't spend most of it with my twin who had work and then classes....

BTW!

I also started to move into muh new apartment on Thursday!

No pictures until its done!

We spent most of the day looking for a cheap dresser and drawer.

We found a good dresser but we're still looking into a bed.

 I don't want to sleep on the floor ;AAA;

They have these really weird..."decorations" in IKEA

Scary (((( ;゚Д゚)))


I also tried the fast foos line called Chick-Fill-A for the first time

It was delicious!!

Those are sweet potato waffle fries btw!! SWEET POTATO WAFFLE FRIES!


Grilled chicken sandwich with provolone and American cheese AND bacon!!
I like food WAY too much ( °٢° )


And today's miracle..I turned twenty!! I am officially two decades old ^____^

I don't feel it though...( ´_ゝ`)

 I feel the same, becuase I am the same, I just have more responsibilities now. So as you get older I guess you can expect yourself to change, but not much. Really the only thing that changes about you is how you deal with what life throws at you. I'm twenty now so maybe I won't cry every time I run into something that frustrates me. (or maybe I will becuase I'm told I cry about everything...DO NOT ;AAA; )
But after I finish crying I'll be able to do what I need to do to get through whatever the problem is and that'll be that. :3

And now I'm off to watch the weather! There is a hurricane coming this way after all.

Ciao♥

No comments: