Aug 23, 2011

Packing ♥ False Alarm

There was an earthquake today O.O

A 5.8 earthquake that originated right off of Washington D.C.

5.8 is considered intermediate. It can shake groceries off of shelves but it really won't do much damage other than that.

Here in Manahattan it wasn't that bad. The house kind of rocked. But if you weren't paying attention you might not have felt it =/ My sister who was in Brooklyn at the time though said the building she was in swayed like a boat. That's pretty scary to think about.

NOTHING ever happens in NY so when natural occurrences do appear, it becomes a big deal even when it's not.

I started packing today.





Didn't get much done =/ Mom was mad....whatev. I have till Firday u_______u



Those are the September edition of KERA and Zipper, that I picked up from Kinokuniya:D Kyary models in them^^


Also!
I uploaded this today :D

Love Dokkyun♥

I thought it came out pretty good. The quick change was a b*&^!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM......

What's Keiko up to?
Not much......

Ciao♥

No comments: