Mar 24, 2012

Pogo (⊹^◡^)ノo.♡゚ To the Park!!!

(*゚ー゚)

Hello!!!



I think I'll actually go to the park today!!

Have I ever told you how much I love Pogo?

He's a musician who remixes movies and turns them into mixes.

I love his work and I'm actually choreographing to one of his songs this semester^^




It's brilliant and I can't wait to show you what I've been working on all semester ヽ(→ܫ←ヽ)

Yay!

I love all of his work, but I'll be jamming to these two on the way to the park today!



And this




My childhood ;w;

The Hunger Games came out on Friday!

I want to see it><

 So I'm buying the book today before I go see the movie. I heard it was really good!

Thank god for the weekend! I can actually breathe! (Although I still have a lot to do this weekend)

Also!!

I tried a store bought nail deco set today!


I can't see to get a clear picture of either hand though...

I wish I could use my camera!!!

Right!

To the bookstore!!

Ciao ♥

2 comments:

Xhirachu said...

When I read the title, I thought you were riding a pogo stick to the park. Lol.

The Hunger Games was our summer reading book, but we'd never done anything with the previous summer reading books so I didn't buy it and then we actually had to write a paper about it so I had to borrow a friend's and read it in two days. XD

Kisweets said...

LOL you could read it that way! I read it in a day, but that's because I'm obsessed!! Did yo like it?