Apr 3, 2012

♡、。・:*:・゜`♥*。・:*:・゜`♡、。・:*:・゜`♥*。・:*:・゜`

~~~ヾ(^∇^)おはよー♪

Good Morning everyone!!!

It's Micchi's Birthday!!

If you didn't know, Micchi is the reason I started dance covers!!
She's so cute, and perfect ;w;
And an absolute sweetheart!

She is and always has been my favorite^^




I think she turned 18 today!

Her channel!^^

Right!

In a about two weeks Ari an I will be reunited again since it'll be her Spring Break!!

I can't wait ><!!

Last week a dance that I choreographed to Pogo's Whisperlude was showcased in the Junior Dance Comp. Show!!

There were 8 or 9 choreographers but it's safe to say that my piece was the most talked about. ;w;

I couldn't be happier. Even people who hadn't seen it heard about it and came up to me telling me so!!
People that normally would never initiate conversation with me!! I'm not used to this kind of attention so I was a bit reserved with my thanks but inside I was ready to die><!

In a good way

A recording of it should be up sometime this week!

Anyways

I have a 12 page paper due next week that I haven't started. So until that's done I'm pretty much dead to the world!!

(* ̄▽ ̄)ノ~~ マタネー♪

Oh yeah!

This is a video of me in aerial class!!


Ciao  ♥

1 comment:

Xhirachu said...

She has the same birthday as Amami Haruka from THE iDOLM@STER ! XD
I can't wait to see your piece and good luck on your paper! Lol
Also, aerial class looks terrifying. OωOb