Mar 22, 2012

Recent Gets! (✿≍∀≍✿)゚ Stress Reliever

Good Morning!!

Today is a little less stressful than yesterday!

Yesterday I got a little overwhelmed by life and I needed to sprint right before rehearsal in order to calm down...

Nervous breakdown avoided!!

Woke up at 8 to finish the SAME PAPER that I finished before Spring break because my teacher wanted us to edit them.....

I'm still not done but I need a mental breather. And food. And sleep.

NO TAIMU

Recent gets!!


April Edition of Zipper Magazine
Buono!'s latest single
New Nail Polish and Top Coat
Nail Artist set

I'm actually really exited about the decora pieces.

Wednesday night when I couldn't sleep I got up early in the morning, put on different clothes than I normally would on the school day and went to the drug store. I saw the nail stuff and bought them.

On a normal day I wouldn't have because I'm always afraid to spend money away from home on things that I really shouldn't.

But I needed  a healthy change in my routine so I got up at a time I normally wouldn't have, wore things I normally wouldn't and bought something that probably shouldn't.

Something I recommend if you too are having a mental breakdown mid-way through the semester.
It's a lot better than doing something drastic under pressure, and it gives you the knowledge that you always have the freedom to do things a little differently sometimes.

I feel better^^

Today is aerial class again!

I didn't eat dinner last night so I need something with protein to keep me energized....

Did you know the fastest way to replenishing your protein levels is by drinking chocolate milk?

I learned this from my dynamic anatomy teacher last semester. I guess I'll grab one on the way to class.

And I'll be sure to take pictures in class today too!

Ciao ♥

1 comment:

Xhirachu said...

I feel like I'm going to be really stressed in college and have no money because everything I have and that which I don't will be going towards tuition and room and board etc. etc. LOL
But I'm glad you're feeling better! :D