Mar 21, 2012

Stuuuupid

Good Morning!!

I'm wearing regular clothes today :)

As opposed to sweats I mean..

I'm such an idiot.

I left the USB cord to my camera at home, so I don't have much to show for Reni's Maid Cafe :(

I'll ask Ari to bring it with her when my family comes to my school, for the dance composition show that I'm in.

Yup =/

I mean I do have a few pictures that I took on my phone...

I got into NY via bus at around 8:30, Friday night.


That is the New Yorker Hotel




This is mochi ice-cream with chocolate syrup that we had for desert at the cafe.

Delicious!!!!!

My aunt came to watch us and this was her first time having mochi. (It was the first time she experienced many things having to do with otaku culture) She said it was good but it was strange to eat. But that's how I felt when I tried mochi for the first time as well! 


This is a snap shot of downtown, while I was frantically looking for my bus Sunday afternoon.

The Buono! CD that I bought and listened to the entire two hours I was on the bus, Sunday, that I made it on time for  (THANKGOD)

The pink pants I'm wearing were actually part of my costume for the maid cafe. I have a full body shot of te outfit..on my camera....

Picture I took for the first day of Spring!!!!

Keiko!!!!

This picture is two weeks old but I thought I'd throw it in there^^

I have rehearsal in a half hour!!

I have more to tell but that will have to wait until later when I can breathe and be human again woohoo!!!

Ciao ♥

2 comments:

Xhirachu said...

Your aunt seems cool. :D Lol
Wowww! You still have a CD player?! I suppose it's useful though, huh? I remember neither Yuko nor Jason's laptops had CD drives so I had to wait weeks to listen to my new Arashi album that I bought in Japan! Haha
Keiko is so cuuute~! ♥ No matter how many times I remind myself, I can't seem to remember that he's a boy! XD

Kisweets said...

I love my Aunt so much  ♥  YES I have a CD player. I collect CDs of music that I like I like listening to them XD..My cat is FAT :)