Mar 6, 2012

Haro~

ハロ~

Yesterday's lives were so much fun! 

We did one session in the morning, and one at night.

The morning one was on nico.jp and we did the "funny face  battle"

It was fun but it was also kind of a fail.

I'm still not very good at reading kanji.

Haha, but Ari fell asleep as soon as it was over!



In the eveing we did a live on nico.com which went a little better.

We pretty much did a live of us practicing this!!




Cuteness overload!

We'll be aiming to finish THIS ↑ by tomorrow.

We really appreciated everyone who watched out lives yesterday so thank you for that!

We'll probably do another one tomorrow.

Come if you can!!





On Sunday my best friends came over and Ari and I taught them the beginning to Happy Synthesizer and Tell You World which was loads of fun!

Somehow they were both wearing the same Panda mismatch sock.

haha, I think it's cute


I've also bought a calendar recently. It's the first time I've bought a calendar in years!!

It's a Hello Kitty calendar!!


I just added it to my cluttered wall of magazine clippings and posters.

I think I need more things on my wall.

Today I was planning on doing a cover but I think I'm visiting my aunt in a bit so probably not =/

Tomorrow I guess><!!

Usually I try to write posts in both English and Japanese but I just....

don't feel like it.

And I have to go. 

Ciao  ♥

2 comments:

Xhirachu said...

I can't wait to see your Yumeyume video! ^__^

Kisweets said...

I hope we can get it done!!