Mar 16, 2012

Aerial Work ( 。´◕ω◕)

It's Friday already?

This week is going by so quickly!!

But that is OK with me :)

もう金曜日か?

今週早い><!

このままでいいですよ^^

Recently we've been doing aerial work in class.

It's REALLY hard and it makes my wrists raw (´ω`。)

Those are some of my classmates. I love them all. 

My body is so sore...But it's also a lot of fun. (This is isn't my picture btw...I stole it from FB)

I'll take proper pictures next time^^


昨日はエアリアルのクラスを受けた!

楽しくって痛かった!

手首がまだ生。。。。

Today is ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY

I can finally say that Spring has come!!

今日もいい天気!!!

春が来た!!

やっと!

Woo! My dancer clothes.... I like wearing blue.

ダンサー系ww



トィンテールも^^

見えます?

And I just got my hair re braided. I wore them to rehearsal on Wednesday and one of my friends said that they were cute  so I've been wearing them that way recently. ( ´∀`)

BTW 
Reni's Maid show is this weekend!!!

It's supposed to be live streamed but I still don't know where...

I'll let you know!


ちなみに、れにちゃんのメイドカフェは聞いたことがありますか?

 水曜日にAriとKiはメイドカフェで踊ります!!!



((o(^∇^)o))

すぐにクラスがあるので明日には続きを書く !!

Right!

I have class soon


Ciao ♥

1 comment:

Xhirachu said...

Whoa~! That's amazing! I hope your wrists become accustomed to it soon though. ^^'
I hope we're able to watch your performance at Reni's!