Mar 7, 2012

Announcement!!

Hello everyone!

Today's coordinate


I forgot to mention this yesterday><!!

Ari and I are going to be allowed to perform at Reni's Maid Show this month!!

ヽ(▽ `)ノワーイ♪ヽ(´▽`)ノワーイ♪ヽ( ´▽)ノ

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am><!!!!!

Reni's Maid Cafe is in  NY so I'm assuming that anyone we know won't be able to come, but it may be live streamed. I'll update on that as soon as I get the info on it!

We'll be dancing all of the songs we've done together thus far and maybe the one we were learning yesterday...

So that's about four or five songs.

So much to prepare for!!! ;´Д`);´Д`);´Д`);´Д`)

No live this Wednesday because Ari has schoolwork, and my friend Tom is coming into town for an audition!

Tomorrow and the day after are looking kind of busy...I REALLY hope we get to finish something this week!! Fingers crossed!

Ciao ♥

1 comment:

Xhirachu said...

I hope we're able to see your performance! :D