Mar 9, 2012

KONY 2012 (♥。◑౪◑。♥) ニコ生

We did another live yesterday!

Thank you for watching if you did!

I wore my bowler hat

A picture I took with my webcam on fb


So, everyone needs to take a look at this. Seriously, please watch this if you haven't already!





Kony is a child trafficker and he NEEDS TO BE STOPPED.

This is the age of technology. Facebook is home to over 750 MILLION users.

Let's put these social networks to some good use!!  (●ゝω・●)☞------●~*

The most important thing is to spread the word. Get this man as famous as Lady Gaga!

If this becomes a political topic that everyone is talking about the US government will have to do something!!

I was skeptical but some people in the comments section said that Invisible Children representatives came to their schools and told them about Kony before this video was released.

The Kony Kits are currently unavailable because of the demand for them, but you can still pledge and  support the cause here.

The Kits are $30. My family isn't exactly made of money but if it really comes down to it, I'll suspend my Nico account to get it!

I'm serious!!

*Sigh*

I've never needed a job more than I needed one now.....▄█▀█●ガーン

Haha, so adding these to my kaomoji page!!

I love kaomoji..... ( ´◒` )

Ciao ♥

No comments: