Mar 23, 2012

A day at the park!

Good Morning!!



I didn't actually go to the park yesterday....

But the park did come to class!!

I walked into class this morning and there was a six-year old child under a blanket reading...

It tuned out to be the head of the modern department's daughter but I have NO clue what she was doing there, even now.

Ten minutes after class had supposedly started our teacher Brian was NOWHERE to be found.

Then we heard a banging on the back door.

When one of my classmates opened the door this puppy came RUNNING into the room!

It was Brian's dog. Her name is Dave. Yes, he named a girl dog Dave, because that is something Brian would most definitely do.

But she's well trained and sweet, and only seven months old and adorable!!!

It was also funny to see her run into people during the warm-up. Brian didn't even tie her down. (His sense of humor is just)

But he tied her down after warm-up and we just had a seven-month old puppy and a six-year old child witnessed our aerial class. I didn't get any good pictures because I was quite distracted.

It really did feel like a day in the park :)


How I WISH I could go to the park!!!!

Maybe this weekend if I have time....


Dave!!!

And the little man in the corner is Brian :)

And the half naked young man is Conner.

He's and amazing dancer btw. Here he just finished practicing a solo for an upcoming show.

Ahh!! Late for class!

Ciao ♥

1 comment:

Xhirachu said...

The dog is so cute! Sometimes my English teacher brings her children to school, but on those days we end up doing nothing. D: Lol