Sep 29, 2014

The Weekend








Hello~!

This weekend Ari and I visited Light to record several videos.




















En route~!

For now, I'll be very general on what those videos are because I'm not 100% sure when they'll be released.

We even recorded at night~!

Saturday....




.
















Ari's warm up





Light's warm up 

Sunday


Ari snuck in last minute.

I'm really looking forward to everyone seeing our hard work.

This time our collaboration is an original piece. We've already planned for more to happen after this one so I really hope everyone likes it.

I've said this before but I really do enjoy working with Light. I think we work well together and get along easily. I enjoyed myself so much this weekend and was not ready to return home and go to work the next day...

I've been so tired recently. I slept straight through the night until one today.

Luckily my shift starts late this afternoon.

I'll be working until late evening today and I'm not sure how I'll get through it since I'm still pretty tired. 

Am I an adult yet?


Since I'll be out for a while if I end up with some free time you may see me on twitter talking about the shenanigans that occur surrounding me. ()

Please provide me with virtual support during those times.

That's all for now~!

No comments: