Sep 11, 2014

Reichel~!!

Good Morning~!

Today I should  be meeting up with a friend for yoga. Neither of us particularly care for it, so we're going to suffer through the health benefits of it together.

Fun fact: Before I leave the house I always have to make sure I make my bed so that Keiko on it comfortably.

He actually complains until I do. I spoil him too much.


The highlight of my week~!

Reichel from Ushi Dorobo tweeted our "Kakkurau" dance cover off of Nico Nico Douga so I quoted it, thanking her. And then...

AND THEN!!!



It roughly translates to "Right now you two are my favorite odorite! I'd also like to see your original choreography."

I cried a little.

I tweeted her our "Here and There" video. The conversation went on a little longer and it ended with her saying that she's looking forward to our next original creation.

Even if it's just for one instant, I want to savor this moment!!

Did I mention Reichel cosplays as my favorite character from Love Live in the cover group, Love Rise???

Nishikino Maki~!



What do I do with this happiness?

Pumpkin donuts~!!

Ciao ♥

No comments: