Sep 23, 2014

Moon Viewing Recital



Good Morning~!!

I worked until 11pm and didn't update last night so I'm updating now.

We've finally finally finally finally upload the video we've been working on~!




It's Ti☆in!'s choreography to Moon Viewing Recital~!

I'm not sure if this video exactly highlights how much effort we put into it. 

But some pictures that I'll upload onto our FaceBook page might~!

I'm just glad it's finally uploaded.

Special thanks to Jaypeep for lending us her camera and Light for editing it for us~!! We seriously wouldn't have been able to upload this without them.




The next step on our agenda is to figure out how to avoid so much shadow

If you enjoy this video, please let us know~!!

AH!

Everyday is one day closer to the day I will (hopefully) be able to by Morning Musume's concert ticket.

Just a few more days~!!

Until then, I'll work hard~!!







I have another long day.

Please watch and share our video while I'm gone~!



No comments: