Sep 20, 2014

Not a complete fail~!!









As the title says....

Today was much better than yesterday~!!

It wasn't perfect but it was definitely an improvement from yesterday~!!

Aaaannd




















A preview of the location we recorded our dance cover for the very last time.

It's been exactly a week today.

This has actually been the most frustrating dance cover we've ever had to make. I feel like things are turning out this way because we haven't been strong enough to cover it well or organized enough to do this in a timely manner. The incompetence I feel is a overwhelming...

I really hope it's all worth it. 

Please look forward to seeing SOMETHING in a few days.

I apologise for the wait!!







Tomorrow is rehearsal with Sector 51!

I've been waiting for this all week~!

I want to be well rested for tomorrow so I think I'll turn in early tonight too.


No comments: