Sep 13, 2014

New York High Line

Good Morning~!!

It really is starting to get colder~!

I actually had to wear a sweater yesterday.

Alas, Fall has officially begun!!

In remembrance of summer I will share some photos with you.

Last month my best friend and I went to the New York High Line in Chelsea.

It used to be a working railroad track but it's been transformed in a trendy place for tourists and New Yorkers to hang out.


My favorite summer dress.

Without glasses I can't see a thing.

Resting in a seating area.

I don't enjoy usual summery activities like the beach and I only go to the pool for exercise. The one thing I regret not doing was going to Six Flags. But going to the Highline on a summer day was enjoyable. I might go once more before Fall is over.

I enjoyed the mild summer we had up until the very last week of August when the temperature swelled and it felt like you were swimming through the air.

But I'm ready for Fall!

Pumpkin flavored desserts and coffee, Fall foliage, layering, Hocus Pocus!!!!

I can't wait!! 

Ciao ♥

No comments: