Oct 3, 2014

This Week...









Since I haven't posted for a few days I'll give a weekly update!

Tuesday the collaboration between Ari。Ki and Light was uploaded~!!!

Please check it out if you haven't already.

My favorite part is the sneeze.




It reached 73 on the daily ranking and has already hit 1,100 views + on Nico Nico Douga!!

It did much better than I expected!

Thank you to everyone who shared, mylists, tweeted, commented on it~! It really was a lot of fun to make.







Aaaaand there's more coming very soon~~!

 Wednesday was Kuropop rehearsal. We had lunch together.




















Yuki!!!!

We were pretty much together the whole day. I think we got a lot done~!

And today....

Today I'm sick. 

I was supposed to work today and tomorrow but I have to rest.  Hopefully I'll be better for Morning Musume's concert on Sunday!!!

They're here!!

I'm so excited~!!

Fellow online dancers that I've wanted to meet for years are on their way here! I was supposed to meet up with some of them tomorrow, but it looks like that won't happen...

I'll see everyone Sunday when I'm much better!



No comments: