Sep 18, 2014

Maybe..


Good evening.

I (might) have some good(ish) news~!

I'm going to start working more regularly!

This means if I plan carefully I might actually be able to go to Morning Musume's concert at the end of this month!!!

I can start as early as tomorrow!


There are several odorite who are coming to New York specifically to see Morning Musume's concert.

I want to meet all of you...

I'm going to try my best to go!

But if not, maybe there will be some kind of meetup...

If you're reading this and you'll be attending Morning Musume's concert please tell me!





Ah yes, another day has passed and there is no new Ari。Ki video...


Here's another production shot from this past weekend when we tried our best to film, without result.




We're posing very seriously.

That's all for now! 










No comments: