Jan 26, 2012

Healthy is so overrated

(。◠‿◠。)♡【✾こんばんは✾】♡(。◠‿◠。)

Kiです。(♥。◑౪◑。♥)

Lol, Japanese derp
Recently I;ve been into Kamoji; that is, Japanese emoitcons.

They're fun(。☉ω ⊙。)

LOL. Anyways. Today started okay. I slept over at my friend Tom's house. I woke up late so there wasn't time for breakfast. But...He gave me Nutella on toast <333 

Happiness on bread

Speaking of Tom..he and I seem to have the same affinity for food.

We LOVE eating. 

Look at this cake he bought last weekend JUST BECUASE.



It was delicious!!! More delicious than a cake from the supermarket should have been!
(人´3`)⌒♡

Right..
So since I hadn't had a decent breakfast (minus the Cheese bagel and Tall Chai tea latte from Starbucks I had during a 15 minutes break that morning) I treated myself to lunch thinking that I'd have enough time before my last class to eat it.

But who knew a BLT with muenster cheese would take so long to make. 

So I ate the banana I bought on the way to class. Let's just clarify one thing.

I HATE bananas.

But I've been a bit dehydrated recently/ malnourished/ not taking care of myself so I had one anyways.

It was awful!
I felt so sick I thought I would pass out. So as soon as I got home I had my BLT  and felt loads better. The moral of the story is

HEALTHY IS OVERRATED
and kaomoji is the best!!

ヾ(✿❛◡❛)ノ㋔✿㋳✿㋜✿㋯✿㋤✿㋚✿㋑.♫♫♬  


2 comments:

Xhirachu said...

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛(♥。◑౪◑。♥)
That cake looks delicious. *___*

Kisweets said...

it was!!!