Jan 19, 2012

軽食 Tuesday Night!!

Keishoku ↑ mean's snack in Japanese

I can't stop eating them!!

Recently I've  been especially obsessed with sweet potato chips!

食べたくなると止まらない!!

And....


OMG

I'm addicted....

But I MUST stop snacking so much!! 

軽食の食べ過ぎはいけません(ノД`)・゜・。

Moving on!!

I did say that I would talk about the week before! So...

I returned to my apartment early Monday morning so that I could make it to the dance workshop I participated in.
Tuesday  was pretty uneventful....
Wednesday night Ari came over!!!
She slept on my couch :)

Ari~<3333

That night my friend Tom invited us to visit my friend Andre's house with him. Andre has a white pit bull named Levi!! He has one brown eye and one blue eye. SO cute!!!


リーバイ!!おいで♥


We stayed up until three playing Brawl...

We Ari, Tom and Andre played.. I took a nap...

We somehow ended the night watching our dance covers.....

Haha..OTL

I like doing dance covers but I get embarrassed whenever I show them to someone new><!!

You know? 

Mmmm brownies are done :3

Ciao <3

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

2 comments:

Xhirachu said...

You know, I used to have a snacking problem too...
But then my parents stopped buying snacks. LOL.

For some reason I don't mind letting the internet see my dancing, but I get really embarrassed when my friends watch them. Haha.
Once we played them on the projector in my English class. XDDD

Kisweets said...

I have a snacking problem because I keep buying snacks><! But they're really good ;w; Ah, you told me about that time your teacher showed your videos in English!!