Jan 17, 2012

ぶ~ん

The tile ↑ says  Bu~n^^

It's what I usually title our Nico Lives when I don't know what else to title it.

Lives which we stream on Nico...

Which you should totally join if you have an account!





Last week was so eventful!!
The last few weeks actually.

I had to return to my apartment at school last week; a week earlier than I have planned because I partook in a dance workshop.

But the week before I uploaded this!


Luka Luka Night Fever! I finally did it! ^____^

It's doing pretty well on Nico I think (some 3,000 views or so. Not bad for a foreigner I think) 

I tweeted it to Ikura and she responded!!! ヽ(▽ `)ノワーイ♪ヽ(´▽`)ノワーイ♪ヽ( ´▽)ノ

she said, すてき!(lovely) 

I'm not sure if she watched the whole thing or just glanced at it but she responded...

That's enough for me!!! y( ̄ー ̄)yピースピース

You know what...A lot happened over that week. I'll explain it day by day over the next few entries...

But in the mean time I just want to say

Thank you for the response so far on THIS video!!


                                          


This is Fine and Tsuretei's Tell Your World!! 

Ari visited me over that week before school started (which I will talk more about over the next few days)

and we covered it!!

We saw it Friday, learned it Saturday and recorded Sunday.

The FASTEST we've ever learned and recorded something!!

It's a little rough..But we did our best on it><! 

I tweeted it to Fine and Tsuretei...AND THEY BOTH TWEETED BACK!!!

v(≧∀≦)v うれし〜

Then yesterday I said good morning to Merochin via twitter.

AND HE SAID HE SAW OUR VIDEO!

~~~~~(/ ̄▽ ̄)/ ~ф""

I was just so overwhelmed. 

I don't think you understand.

I'm not just spazzing because Japanese Nico dancers responded to me (maybe partially) 

I'm spazzing because AWESOME choreographers responded to me><!!

There's a difference okay? 

Hmm...

I'm at a loss for words...

Yes, um do you see that comment section below? 

I have no way of knowing who reads this blog besides that box so if you do read this please leave a message saying so!! 

And if for whatever reason you can't comment please let me know via YT message or formspring so that I can fix it! 

Yes, school started today so I need to get back on a decent sleep schedule!

Ciao ♥

It doesn't hurt to dream, it hurts more to wake up-  unknown




6 comments:

めき@ニコ楽 said...

You should tweet 愛川こずえ also, who composed choreography of Luka Luka.I think she will be glad.

Kisweets said...

I tweeted her! She didn't reply :( 

4Everhime said...

Thats so cool nico nico people replyed back to you. Your dance covers are so awesome. I wish i could have saw your nico nico live.

Xhirachu said...

I'm still amazed at how well things are going for you lately! Sachie's Nico Live Community jumped up to 200+ members last night also! It's because you're both so amazing. :D ♥

Ki Mo said...

I'll be doing them once a week^^ Do you have an account? 

Kisweets said...

Thank you!! I can't believe it either><!! And Sachie IS amazing at what she does! ^____^