Feb 2, 2012

ラブライブ!風邪に負けない!It's nice out! (´▽`)

Hello!

ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙❀~~~コンバンワー♪

This week was a little rough for me.

I got sick...for the first time in three years! It's been almost a week now.

OTL

久しぶりに風邪がひきました(´ω`。)

Actually when I tweeted about it, I don't think I made it sound serious but some of my followers from Japan asked if I was okay and to take care of myself. Even if they only asked out of politeness I was still happy about it!

心配してくれたみんなさん、ありがとうございます! 今、私は大丈夫です。◕‿◕。)ノ


@ 
But on the bright side, the weather has been AMAZING  this week!

今週はいい天気!!

Yesterday we had a high of 65 degrees F( ´∀`)

It's unseasonably warm but I think it's helping me to get over my cold! I skipped my morning classes and rested a bit today so I should be okay by tomorrow :3

Right!


 Have you ever heard of "LoveLive!" ?


とにかく、”ラブライブ”を聞いたことがありますか?


ちょっとアイドルマスターみたいです^^

It's like IdolMaster but better!! (I don't really like IdolMaster to tell you the truth)
 My favorite song by them is probably "Natsuiro egao de 1, 2 Jump!" I think it translates to (1,2 ) jump with a summer colored smile...

It's so cute!!(人´3`)⌒♡




ん。。PVがちょっとAKBっぽいよね?www

And they look like their seiyuu! My favorite member is Nishikino Maki! Her voice is the strongest in the group I think!




好きなメンバーは西木野真姫ちゃんです^^


It looks like it should be an anime but it's not!!!!...Maybe one day?

BTW

New layout!! What do you think? I worked pretty hard on it me being HTML illiterate and all.... 

Ciao♥

5 comments:

Xhirachu said...

I'm usually sick for a week at a time, so I hope you recover soon!
The weather's been really nice here too! Although not quite 65 degrees. o3o
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T LIKE IDOLMASTER. I JUST CAN'T COMPREHEND. ;w; Lol.

Kisweets said...

I dunno, I'm not sure I've really given IdolMaster a fair chance either :p I like Makoto actually, her voice is awesome!!  I didn't go to school today either OTL The GUILT!! ;A; At least it's the weekend! 

Japanoliviapink said...

i thought it was crazy how warm it was the other day, i was thinking to myself on that day why am i burning up in my jacket lol. The new layout is cute :)

Kisweets said...

yay! Thank you
(人´3`)⌒♡ 

Xhirachu said...

Well, I'll probably be posting Idolmaster videos on my blog alllll the time, so you can gradually learn to love them. OωOb
YESSSSS!!! MAKOTO IS MY FAVORITE. SHE'S SO LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL AND COOL and you're right, she has a wonderful voice!!!!! Haha.