Jan 24, 2012

YO YO YO

Lol, I could think of a title...

Hello!!!

These are my feet.....I'm in a studio after class


So the highlight of my weekend was indeed SNOWBALL!!!

If you didn't read my last post SNOWBALL was a fundraiser for my teacher Brian Sander's dance company JUNK.

It originally costed at least 35 dollars to get in but we got comp tickets for helping out with preparation :3

I was amazing and hysterical!!

Behold! 

It was indeed a party seen but there were performances throughout the night :)


As you may notice there aren't many young-ins in the crowd.

Well, college students can't afford 35 dollar fundraisers on a regular. My cut-off is 15 bucks =/

But many students from school volunteered.

The theme was white and everyone got a complimentary drink :)

I don't drink though...it tastes awful to me....

Woo!

Festive ceiling :)

Brian Sanders (my teacher) 

JUNK preparing to perform
Those are actually two men strapped to eachother...yeahOωOb

An here is them performing 

Tutus!!

And acrobatic performance by JUNK

A very very short clip of a JUNK dancer spinning above the crowd

College volunteers at the event 

The winners of the costume contest (They dressed up as performers from JUNK's Patio Plastico) 

Awesome car parked in front of the building


It was great(´▽`)

There were elderly people dancing to rave music EVERYWHERE!

Hilarious!!

But it wasn't funny when someone had a heart attack ;A;

I hope he's okay....

Other great dance companies like Koresh and MOMIX performed as well :)  SO great!!!

That was the highlight of my weekend!!

How was yours :3

Leave a comment in the box below

Ciao ♥

2 comments:

Xhirachu said...

I can't remember... what I did last weekend...
Probably nothing. As usual. LOL.

Everything at SNOWBALL is so pretty! Your teacher's white suit is so schnazzy. :D Haha.

Kisweets said...

Lol it funny becuase he joked and said he would wear a three piece suit with a top hat and nike uptowns...but he actually did. You just can't see his feet XD The event  really was well done!