Jan 3, 2012

Welcome to 2012

Happy New Year!! o(^▽^)o 

It's the year of the Dragon!

Looking back on 2011....

I think it was one of the best years I've ever had


  • I choreographed my first two pieces
  • Went to Otakon (my first con)
  • Met Kylee  and ran into lolita fashion designers o(≧∇≦o)(o≧∇≦)o 
  • SMTOWN
  • My first good paying summer job
  • The best school semester I think I've had since I started college
  • I got to know my Bros via Twitter (yes I do count that as a notable occurrence)
This year wasn't all sunshine btw. I've experienced my own troubles and grown from them

But I prefer to look on the bright side of things!

As for New Years Resolutions go I usually disregard that part of the holiday and stick to the celebrating/ doing nothing productive/ eating part.

But I think I'll put a little bit more effort into that this year.

1. Stop eating junk food

I have a horrible sweet tooth ....

I want my legs to look like this again...

I guess I just want the same tone that I had last spring.

2. Regular pilates workout

This will put me in the right direction for my first goal. I actually do have a pilates workout. I just don't do it...

3. Be on time

I've been working on this since the day I was born but we'll see!! 

4. Become better at Japanese

I'm not entirely sure what "better" means to me just yet. Recently Ari and I have been doing Nico Nico lives. They're a lot of fun, but I want a stronger understanding of sentence structure and kanji. I don't know what the normal is for starting up a community but we've somehow managed to gather over 100 members to our community O,o. 

I'm excited!

If you have an account stop by and watch one of our lives sometime!



5. Part time job

This ↑ should be number one because I am always broke...ORZ


6. Become more consistent with videos

I would like to upload more videos than do now. We only uploaded two dance covers last semester =(

We did upload our first vlog which I'm happy about...but I want to do more. It's difficult to practice during school. Between always being achy from regular class, rehearsal for pieces I'm in and coming up with material for my own works by the end of the say I'm not always motivated to learn them.

There is such thing as too much dance.

But I do want to start putting in a bit more effort ^_____^

7. Create a blog that people actually want to read

Yup...working on it! 

Right!

Is anyone on tumblr??

Here's mine!


Add me <333

Ciao♥

5 comments:

Xhirachu said...

Happy New Year, Broski! ♥
I've made so many friends through Twitter in the past two years. Don't you love Twitter? *___* Lol.

I want pretty legs too, Broski. :D But I think your legs are still pretty. I don't see a difference from the picture. XD

I'm still shocked at the sudden rise in community members! Lol. Congratulations again! ^__^

I also am looking forward to more videos from you and Muhammad Ari because I love both of your dancing. :D

Kisweets said...

Yes, I too have become a twitter addict! Who knew it could be such a great thing!!

LOL Muhammad Ari!!! I'm going to start calling her that XD 

I think Xhu-bear has pretty legs too, they're so lean!! 

biyaku desu!! (The nico-chus taught me that word OωO)

Xhirachu said...

I don't know what biyaku means. ;A; Lol.

Kisweets said...

they said it means you have pretty legs ^^ 

Xhirachu said...

Broski is biyaku. :D