Jan 21, 2012

SNOWBALL!!!

It snowed last night!

And was slushy by morning (´ω`。)グスン ....

I am soooo excited about tonight!

Why????

because I'm goign to SNOWBALLヽ(▽ `)ノワーイ♪ヽ(´▽`)ノワーイ♪ヽ( ´▽)ノ

It's a fundraiser held by on of my teachers for his dance company. I think it's supposed to be some sort of party...but performances with be going on the entire night by amazing dance companies!!!


Friday, instead of having a full composition class he asked us to help him roll marley out onto the floor at the venue for the dance performances.

Ummm, marley is a heavy rubber that is used a flooring for dance studios.It's very durable against just about any kind of dance shoe.

Since it's  a fundraiser it's supposed to be $35 dollars to get in...but our dance comp class get's in for free baby!!!

Thank you!!!(ノД`)・゜・。

But I'm also pretty excited about...

The artwork!!









The front....
And the back!!! Her dress is made of paper plates...
PAPER PLATES!!


They're so beautiful!!  ♥_____♥

They were sculpted mostly with shredded paper!!

And these beautiful works were sculpted by Gunner Clark... Genius!!

He was a dance major...(also a dance for my teacher's company and graduate of my school ^___^) 

A DANCE MAJOR O.O 

Take that fine arts department!! 

I am pumped!!

There's going to be performances by great companies starting at 8:30 until 11 at night><!!

I need something white to wear... (it was suggested)

Not much time before it starts!

I've got to get ready to go...psychology homework will have to wait!OωO

Ciao ♥

No comments: