Jul 17, 2011

It's here! It's here! It's here!

What's here??? Everything!!!!

Carrie Pamyu Pamyu’s first PV is here!!!
It’s absolutely insane and I love it!!!  It’s bright, retina scarring, sugar hype and all the personality that it Kyary!!!



 It’s because of this chick that I have the urge to buy massive amounts of colorful clothing and try fake eyelashes (which I have purchased but have not tried on yet) Can you tell that I have become obsessed? (笑)

Though I’ve always liked colorful clothing I don’t wear it much because it’s hard to match and earth tones tend to look better on me.

You wanna know what else is here?
HARRY POTTER OF COURSE!!



I mean it when I say with this movie ends my child hood ;AAAA;
The first movie came out when I was ten and I'll be twenty this year so you could say I litterally grew up with Harry Potter! I love the books and I feel like the movies did them justice!! The last one was absolutely brilliant :D!! THE best one if I say so myself^__^ So good! It was equally as exciting as it was hilarious as it was emotional. Everything you'd want in the final battle!

I won't talk about it exclusively only becuase I don't think everyone has seen it yet but I will say that as soon as the credits rolled I was crying, bawling even! 
Seriously I LOVE Harry Potter. It was so perfect;AAAA; J.K Rowling is my Queen!

But what else is here? A new video!
Yes this is one of my videos.My latest one. I'm covering Berryz Kobo's Heroine ni Narouka (shall I become a heroine?) I sincerely apologize for the crappy quality but I have NO idea what happened to my camera=/ The next one will be better I promise!! This dance feels so powerful when you do it especially the FIERCE pointing parts. It's like BAM!><!!

And now for the miracle of the week!



Aren’t they beautiful :D!!!

One morning they just perched themselves on out the ledge while I was having breakfast^^

Here's a few more shots:





(This is what my camera quality is SUPPOSED to look like D:) They’re doves! The taller one is the female I think. My whole family watched them for a while and I was late to work because of it but that’s okay :3

I heard that once they chose their mate that’s the only they’ll have for the rest of their lives. I think it’s sweet ♥ If only that sort of dedication existed in the real world=/ Does it?

And they’re so fearless, I walked right by them and they didn’t even move!

ALSO!

My sailor fuku outfit came in yesterday!! I'll show some pictures of it and a review of my first time trying false eyelashes next week^___^ TTFN 

 Ki♥

1 comment:

Mini said...

Haha~ I still struggle with false eyelashes But they are fun. Have you tried circle lenses?
Also I am sad I want to see Deathly Hallows ASAP. But no chance to yet.