Jul 3, 2011

Hello Everyone :3 It's DOUBLE RAINBOW!!

Hi, I'm Ki :3

I promised myself that when I reach 500 subscribers on Youtube I would start a personal blog. Well this is it^^

 I'm going to call it MirakuruKi becaus I want to share all the small miracles that I experience this summer and further on. I'm not very consistent when it comes to updating but I'll try to write a new entry as often as I can.

If this is the first time you've heard of me, then I'll explain a little more about what I do =)

You see my twin sister and I have a channel on youtube called BorderlineChocolate. I originally made the channel to favorite videos but about a year and a half ago we started periodically posting dance covers of our favorite J-pop artists. A lot has happened since then and after a lot of hard work we've managed to gain 500 subscribers ^___^

And now I'm going to share with you my first miracle.

It's a double rainbow=)

What's amazing about this is that it's a double rainbow in New York City!! I never thought I'd see one but after it rained one day, the skies cleared up and there it was. You can sort of see it from the picture but it's full rainbow! It was BEAUTIFUL:)

My mother has better pictures of it so when she sends them to me I'll share them with you^^ 
And that was my first miracle. I hope you enjoyed it

Ki <3



No comments: