Jul 23, 2011

I feel special ♥

Today's blog post is short :3

Yesterday a follower of mine on twitter wrote a long tweet and he mention my name in it. But I couldn't read it;A;   (it was in Japanese) So  my Bro Xhu-bear (also know as Xhirachu on Youtube) volunteered to translate it for me and it was the sweetest thing!!! I'll share it with you.


"The two dancers that I follow that Tweet the most, kurokamiku and KiSweets live in different countries and have different interests, but they're enthusiastic Tweets about their interests have such similar moods. They're like loveable daughters."

I tweeted saying that I didn't understand what he wrote earlier today ,although I didn't mention his name, but he figured it out anyways!! I underestimated his English skills! And he wrote this back to me (in English):

”HAHA,me? Maybe difficult 漢字,colloquials,Japanet slangs,for you. But also difficult to express in English,for illiterate me(--;)."  

He then continued to say:

'But I never bad-mouthed. In short "Kurokamiku and Ki have similarity in there tweets - cheerfulness,positiveness,loveliness".'

I don't think I've ever received something so...pleasant♥

I really appreciate messages like this and as a matter of fact I have been getting quite a few positve message from new subscribers and supporters on my channel, and formspring and twitter and even Nico!!!


It's been very encouraging and I just feel so, dare I say it?? BLESSED :D

So thank you to everyone who has supported me AND Ari this far with your warm message. Thank you :)

Hmmm...I don't really upload pictures of myself do I...maybe I'll start to when I don't come home so bone tired. In the mean time enjoy pictures of my cat!!

His name is Keiko and he likes sleeping on the clothes that you picked out for that day...

Ciao ♥

No comments: