Jul 10, 2011

♪ PONPONwaywaywayPONPONwayPONway​­PONPON waywayPONPONPONwaywayPONwayPON​­wayway ♪

Yesterday I discovered something amazing!!
Her name is Carrie Pamyu Pmayu and she's a teenage model who does work for Japanese magazines like Kera and Zipper. She's soon going to debut under pop-techno genius Yasutaka Nataka (the same producer responsible for the success of Perfume, Meg, Capsule etc.)

She's seventeen and according to my friend who lives in Japan is very popular amongst teenage girls. She's known for her sense of style, the false eyelashes she markets and her wicked facial expressions^^ This is the preview to her deut single:


I think she's really cute and I love how lively she is! I think this PV really brings out her personality as well. I'll definitely be following this one for a while and I'll be purchasing her album when it comes out^^  From what I've heard the lyrics are about as nonsensical as the video which is fine with me :D

I'm also following her blog^__^ 
http://ameblo.jp/kyarypamyupamyu/

I really need to start practicing Japanese again=/ I'm still not very good with kanji><!!! 
ALSO!

I'll be attending Otakon in Maryland this year!!!\(^O^)/
I'm not a serious cosplayer so I'll be going in Sailor fuku^^ I just ordered it so when it comes in I'll be sure to show you all :3 That's all for now....

Ciao!

No comments: