Jul 18, 2011

*Yawn* Work? pffft!!!!!

At work and I am EXTREMELY bored!!! So I'm going to make a check list for Otakon instead^^

So far I need a total of six outfits; 3 dancing outfits and 3 casual outfits. I'll already be spending a lot of money just to get there and for hotel so going all out for costuming is already a no. I'll be pulling together costuming with stuff from home and things from fabric/ costume stores/ outfits. But here's what's going on so far:


Dancing Costumes:Material lists
  • Uniform shirts (assorted sizes)
  • uniforms skirts (I actually only have one of those for now)
  • Fabric for bows (I'll be making bows for a decora styled outfit, (That should be fun^^)
  • Cat ears ( Ijust wanna wear themXD!)
  • Bright accessories (collecting those now)
  • School shoes (for the uniform look)
  • false lashes (If I can find the right look)
  • dancing sneakers (in case the shoes don't work out)
  • What else????
So it looks like so far I'll be making a decora styled outfit and a uniform styled outfit. I already have most of these items so it won be so expensive. But I do still need one more...suggestions?

Casual Costume: Material list

This actually doesn't need a material list because I already have my sailor fuku (which I unfortunately can't wear as a costume because it's a little tight (Darn you wide shoulders;AAA;) all the others will be bright color themed so I'll at least stand out. I'll post some pictures or potential outifts soon. But it's time for lunch and I needs to get outta here=/ No miracle today since I'm at my desk....Ciao!!! >3>


P.S. In response to Mini's question!

No I haven't tried circle lenses but I think my eyes are too slim for them. When I smile my eyes almost close so I don't think I could pull them off=/
Thank you for commenting on my blog :D

1 comment:

Mini said...

I will be cosplaying at Otakon. The cost of materials is killing me, I am sooo over budget. I want to wear a cute outfit too besides the cosplays, but not exactly sure what to wear....>: I feel so unprepared for Otakon. It's serious crunch time. lol

xD When I put on circle lenses without eyelashes and a little liner I look like an alien! I don't wear them much just every now and then.