Jul 21, 2011

I love Food ♥

I miss my job. The one I had a month ago before they moved me to a different location.

The people were talkative and lenient. Everyone was kind; people came in and out of the office all the time; I was able to walk around a lot because there wasn't always work to do. Work came in at inconsistent times. It's pretty much either feast or famine there.

But then I got moved to a different branch.

It was pretty cold at my last job but it's FREEZING here. Some days people are good for conversation but sometimes we'll go a whole day without talking;AAAA; And I'm stationed in one spot ALL DAY....the pay isn't bad though

 But what I miss most of all are the choices of food that I had;A; In fact I took pictures of some of the more delicious things that I ate while I had my "better" job.

Home made shrimp lo-mein!!!
I got this from a korean deli :D They sell everything!!! Baked-ziti, baked chicken, subs, salads, any kind of sandwich you want, curry, soups, desserts, slusshies BiBamBap (which I unfortunately never tried) etc.

And ALL SO GOOD

It was also a pretty good area for what I call "treat-trucks". Food trucks that specialize in a specific food :D
Like this one^^
It's a frozen yogurt truck and it was delicious :D I couldn't get a good picture of the actual yogurt but trust that it was pretty good^___^

And sometimes I'd go to eat out after work with Ari. She took me to a great spot one day!



It's called KyoChon. A Korean restaurant that specializes in fried chicken!!

Chicken that has been deep fried TWICE to golden perfection;____; I got honey barbeque :3
And it was so good!!! Superior to any chicken I have had EVER. It seems that black people aren't the only ones who like chicken (Yes I just had to point that out, you know you were thinking it too) It is because of this place that I now understand this:


That's my Onew♥

And I'm just realizing that I haven't eaten since lunch so I'm going to leave this post at that and go grab some grub^_____^ Good night!!

Ciao♥

No comments: