May 11, 2012

Tomboy

Yahho!!

I watched a video featuring Sayumi and Reina from Momusu teaching viewers how to take "cuter" pictures.

I was curious so I tried it (in the Domo-kun hat that used to be Ari's but now it's mine)

How does it look?



Maybe it was the lighting, but I think I like it better without the tape.

Maybe there were too many finger prints on the tape...

                                                             I'll try again today

That's right! I'll be taking regular pictures of myself from now on!

It's my personal blog after all  (○゜ε^○) 

I didn't have much to do yesterday so I did a Nico live, which was fun! 



I went for a tomboyish look 

Keiko was made several appearances during my lives demanding that I feed him. But his stomach hasn't been doing well so couldn't. 

For some reason I kept tripping and falling over. I'm such a clutz ( ´◒` ) 

It got pretty boring around dinner time so I went out for come snacks

Of course Keiko wanted everything I had 



I've discovered that Keiko has some strange sleeping habits


So does Ari




Listened to some music (with Ari's headphones) 

You know

Basically I did nothing ALL day.  ( ´◒` ) 

It's been a while since I've been able to do that.

I'm kind of nervous.

It's that kind of nervousness that you have when it's your first day off of school but you feel like you should be doing homework or something...

I also feel like I need to go shopping.

But that's more because I actually need new clothes. How many times have I worn these overalls?

Also!!

I think I'm going to start regularly bog on my ameblo which I haven't touched in months, starting today. 

They'll be short posts because I suck at Japanese, but I need something to do until summer activities start.

Maybe I'll do something interesting today? 

I dunno\

I'm going to get ice cream ~~~~~(/ ̄▽ ̄)/ ~ф""

Ciao ♥

3 comments:

Xhirachu said...

I like the second picture. What is the tape supposed to do?

Actually, I like tomboyish fashion~! :D Haha
I'm sorry I missed your lives! :(

I always, always, ALLLWAYYYSSSSS forget that Keiko is a boy. XD

Kisweets said...

lol. I know we screwed him up at birth!!! I don't remember what the tape does...That's probably why I did it wrong haha! And I did my lives in the middle of the day so it makes sense if you didn't see them! You'd be at school right..?? 
Tomboyish fashion is fun! It looks best on Ari I think!! 

Xhirachu said...

Really? I could have sworn I saw stuff on Twitter about it, but I was busy with something else at the time. Well, school is almost over for me too and then I will be able to watch ALL the lives! :)