May 15, 2012

Rirakkuma Umbrella, Kaomoji and Summer preparations!


Hi!   

Notice anything different?  

I decided it was time to change the layout of my blog. This one feels so much fresher!

And as you may or may not know, I absolutely adore kaomoji!!!

I add new ones to the kaomoji page all the time!

And I think I'm going to try something a little different. 

I found these kaomoji gif.s on tumblr. They're sourced at this tumblog.       

I think think they're adorable so I want to try using them on this blog! 

Hope you don't mind !

That aside, it's been pretty rainy the past few days. I've had to run quite a few errands this week so I've been carrying my new umbrella with me at all times!

Isn't it cute!!

I love the handle design!!

A Rirakkuma umbrella that I bought at Kinokuniya!

It's not exactly new because I bought it last summer, but I forgot I had it since I left it in New York.

Until now!

I love it so much!!!

I've been preparing for the summer non-stop this week!!

Job interviews, intership applications, researching for both of those, designing "Dance Panel Panic!" for animeNEXT...

I'm really excited about this summer! 

For college students, especially art students, the summer is a pretty important time. It's a chance to find summer jobs to make a little extra money for supplies, or get some field experience in what they're working towards.

So when you're in college, don't let your summer go to waste! 

Ciao ♥

No comments: