May 17, 2012

Almost done! Honey & Vitamin C

Good Evening!

I'm almost done with preparations for the summer! 

So far I've secured a part-time job, I'll be an orientation leader for incoming international students in the summer and fall, and I'll be signing the paperwork for and internship so that I can take classes at this dance school for a month! All I have to do is work a certain amount of hours and I don't have to pay!

So now I don't even have to go to that audition that happens during the con anymore because that audition was for the internship I just secured!

I only have one more task and that is to secure another part-time job that will pay for the cons I want to go to this summer.


Then I'll be set!

I can't believe things are actually coming together!  

That aside,  I went to my part-time job again today.

We worked a bit outside and the weather was wonderful!

I meant to take a picture, but I forgot to put the battery in my camera this morning
I'll take one tomorrow if the weather is good.

In the summer, the sun can be brutal and it makes my skin oily.

But I found a great masque that's both refreshing on my skin and moisturizes well!

This is "Queen Helene's Vitamin C & Honey Peel Off Masque"


You use it write after you've washed your face.

And it's better to apply a heavy coat because then when it dries it's super easy to pull of.

And this is what it looks like after!

It looks like plastic

Then rinse any parts you couldn't peel off easily with warm water, tone and then use moisturizer regularly!

My face feels moisturized and refreshed and smooth to touch even before I use moisturizer after I use this mask.  

So nice

And cheap!!

I bought this for about 4 dollars (?) And the best part for me is my skin is extremely sensitive but this doesn't irritate, over-dry your skin or make it feel oily!

I'm using it now because I'm going to sleep soon

So nice

Ciao ♥

No comments: