May 22, 2012

So Relaxing...Berryz!!!!!

Good Morning!! 


snap shot from the other day

This week I visited my friends a 15 minute walk from me. One of them has a Shiba-Inu and he's sooo cute!!! 

I'm pretty sure Jacey's been on this blog before!!

It's been really nice out recently so I go on walks sometimes. This town has GREAT scenery during the warmer months.


I like to listen to music on my walks and recently I 've been into "Relaxing Piano-Hayao Miyazaki Collection"


                                        


It's so relaxing

Yesterday I spent some time in the studio practicing for animeNEXT.

But I couldn't dance with as much energy as I usually do because I forgot to eat beforehand.

OTL 

I'vr got to do better than that! 

Berryz!!

Momochi!!!!

I'll be heading to the studios today again!

That's all for now!

Ciao ♥

No comments: