Nov 18, 2011

Thoughts ♥



My thought process when choreographing

I pull out my kira-kira, fuwa-fuwa pencil case and my sketch pad and I draw out formations because usually my work relies heavily on many patterns that take you across the room to make one seamless "ballet"

But this week I just doodled because I was tired.....

haha :3

I'm soooo ready for Thanksgiving break=/

But I have sooooo much work to do

@___@ Mehhhhhhh!

(That's me  freaking out)

I don't even think I've eaten properly today....

I even missed Chunky Move

Why can't things just happen as you plan them?

I've been spending a lot more time on tumblr too...

(It calms me down. I can't help it><)

But if I get the bulk of my work done this weekend (which I plan on) I'll be able to finish the rest over break!

hopefully.... O.o

Okay, food then work!!

Ciao ♥

No comments: