Nov 15, 2011

I need a break!

It's getting a little rough you guys.....

I've closed my twitter account for the time being (it's sooo distracting) at least until jury week/ final's week is over and I can take a breather from school and return to regular youtubing activities ^^(sort of)

Thanksgiving break is coming up and Ari and I are planning on (hopefully) covers a few things during the break!

Luka Luka Night Fever



and Melancholic (this is the mirrored version though)






But I REALLY would like to try the Wonder Girl's dance contest for their new single!




If I have time ;w;

I already have a lot on my plate ><!!!

We'll see!

I'm not very good at completing tasks in a "timely" manner.

Also, I changed my layout a bit!

I'm not very good at HTML codes (I needed a lot of help just to make this small change to it)

....

Just wanted to say that!

Ciao ♥

Never tell your friends, "I told you so" - even when you did.
    
                                                                             - Wendy Jean Smith 

No comments: