Nov 7, 2011

In my own Skin ♥

I've been checking Nico comments on my videos a lot recently.
I see a few that bother me.

"Is that a boy?"

and

"You have two TVs in your living room"

-_____-

One, I KNOW I have two TV's in my living room..but I guess that is a little weird...

Okay I'll let that one slide.

But a boy...REALLY?!?!

Do I REALLY look like a boy to you Nicochuuuuu????


REALLY?! O.o

I mean I know there aren't a lot of black people in Japan but surely you can tell the difference! 
And this isn't the first time this has happened!

I mean, I know I'm not SUPER KAWAII DESU!!!!

Ew....that felt gross

But I know I'm not shaving my mustache in the morning! 

Geez.....

But you know, recently I'm trying this new way of living. And that is to be comfortable in my own skin.
You see, I've been obsessed with Tom Felton recently (the entire Harry Potter cast actually, it's jusy Tom's turn)
And I saw an photo set of him on tumblr. He was talking about Helena Bonham Carter and how think she is very comfortable with herself and doesn't care what others think about her.He finds that to make her very beautiful.

Recently, I'm into Mori Style and part of being a Mori Girl is being comfortable in your own skin.

And I love Helena on film so I looked up a couple of videos of her in interviews and on shows. She is very beautiful visually but  I also noticed that she is  indeed a very layed back  person.

She does and says some odd things (i .e. putting her feet up in chairs during tv shows) but she really doesn't seem to care. She' can be a  bit rude, she says what she likes. She's very forward and very sure.

It adds to her charm!

I look up to her because she's odd and truly an artist! I can't believe she makes her own costumes!

She's so amazing....

I really do look up to her!
So I want to try this way of living!! Not that I want to say rude things....

To be simply yourself no matter what kind of crowd you're in...is a hard thing to do.

Not that you won't feel awkward in some situations but you shouldn't be afraid to be you!
Suzuki Airi is like that too^^

I think to be comfortable with yourself is a great quality to have and I'm going to work towards it!
So that no matter where I am or who I'm with I can just be me^^

Unguarded and relaxed

It's getting late...

I'm trying to get on a better sleeping pattern ><!
Ciao ♥

"Multitasking? I can't even do two things at once. I can't even do one thing at once." - Helena Bonham Carter

1 comment:

sachie said...

Don't listen to negative comments that people say! It's always hard accepting yourself when people give you harsh criticism or mean comments, but being comfortable in your own skin will really make you happier :)