Nov 6, 2011

Fall Foliage ♥ Part II

I'm back from my hunt!










 It  started out warm in the afternoon but it got colder as the day went on ;w;

Not sure I was prepared for the weather to drop 15 degrees



No probably not...

Bundled up under layers and layers of blanketsなう!!

It's so uncomfortable in my apartment recently! It's either really hot or really cold!

So when I'm in the house alone I usually just cut off the heat for a bit and snuggle under my blankets^^

Today was pretty good

I visited my friend Tom at work^^ (He works at Johnny Rockets) and he paid for my meal today!

I was really hungry but I wasn't supposed to be spending money so that was nice ♥

I missed the dance showcase that I was amped to see!

Tickets sold out so fast ;w;

I guess I'll have to catch the next show.

But now I can get new headphones!!!!

YES

Okay...

I need to go to sleep early tonight!!!

No drama watching or I won't go to sleep ;w;

Ciao ♥

No comments: