Dec 12, 2011

Yes Well...haha

It has been a while since my last post!

So here's what's been going on! (`・ω・´)

During Thanksgiving break Ari and I recorded a new video!



Yay!!! We might also upload the 'making of' this video sometime this month!

ALSO

Last weekend my student comp piece went up!!

So far every semester since Sophomore year I've participated in Student Composition class for dance majors.

This the second piece I've ever choreographed.

I'll upload it to my channel sometime next week but I'll tell you ahead of time....

I'm so proud of my cast!!!

The crowd responded really well to it !!! So happy!! ヽ(´▽`)/

Today is the last day of classes.

This week is tech for the upcoming dance shows this Thursday and Friday.

I'll be performing for the first time in a year!! I'm not nervous...yet ;A;

But this week I'll have a LOT of free time.

What to do?! (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚)

I'll probably spend a lot of tim!e by myself.... ('A`)


Baking!!! ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二⊃

But seriously...I just found a recipe for Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies and I'm trying those out tomorrow!!

Ciao ♥

"Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts"

2 comments:

シラチュ said...

As I hope I've said before, your Heart Catch Paradise is sooo good! I love how you dance. *___* It reminds me of Kozue because your dancing is full of energy, but still very precise. Now I want to learn that dance. Lol.

Man, if I lived by you I would come over all the time to try and steal food. I looove baked goods. ♥ XD

Kisweets said...

compared to Kozue ♥____♥  Thank you!!! Yes, if we were neighbors I'd invite you over and feed you all the baked goods you want^^ I love baking!