Nov 18, 2011

Woo ♥

This week kind of flew by stress and all (Thank god)

Today my classmate from my Costuming class invited everyone over to see her new dog


I know it looks bad because he's in a cage but he was running around right before this!

I took this picture right before we were about to leave so she putt him back in his cage so that he wouldn't get into anything while she was gone.

(And it was the only time he would sit still)

He's so cute ♥

I forget his name because she made it so long and ridiculous!

But he's so precious!!!

Today's Thursday so I met up with my mentee today ^__^

That's him under the sweater

But isn't his sweater cool! I want one like it!!

I actually get along pretty well with my mentee and I noticed we have a lot of the same habits.

One that I think is funny  is whenever we don't know what to say we both cross our arms and hum.

Yup, we gun b BFF's for life! OωO

Tomorrow I'm going to go see Chunky Move perform!
They're a dance company that incorporates  video effects in their work!

It's going to be amazing!!
So excited!!!


Haha, tumblr emoitcon :)

Ciao ♥


"Men, chocolate and coffee are all better rich"
- Anonnymus



No comments: