Oct 30, 2011

In the Memory of ♥






This here is a recipe for Banana Apple bread that my mother gave me a few weeks ago.

I'm going to have to go to two grocery stores today to get everything but that's okay!

It'll be worth it!

I'm making two loaves and none of it's for me^^

It's for a fundraiser.

Last year Halloween, one of the students in my year passed away..

It was awful.....

He was a dance major and a beautiful dancer at that. I'll always remember him for this baseball cap that he always seemed to wear outside of class. I didn't even know him that well, but I do know that he was well liked amongst the student body. It hit the dance department really hard.

I've never felt that amount of resounding grief in my life.

So this year, his boyfriend had the idea of putting together a fundraiser for the scholarship that was put in his name  (The boy who passed, I mean) He's in the modern department which is why I was included in it.

It's amazing what about twenty dedicated students can pull together. We organized everything outside of class time as a group.

There's going to be a bake sale in the morning. (I'm a baker)

And after classes there's going to be an event with more baked goods, raffles for free classes at other dance studios, and discounts for stores, live music, performances, it's going to be something worth going to.

I'm so glad^^

The saddest part about it I think is that he had a twin.

I don't know what I'd do if I woke up one morning and my other half wasn't there


I love you Ari ♥

It's going to be a little hard not to cry tomorrow over the sheer emotion of it all. And if someone else starts crying I'll definitely be a wreck!! I'm really empathetic to other people's emotions! It can be a little overwhelming and annoying sometimes when i start crying and aren't sure why.

But I never knew him personally so I have to try to hold it in especially when I know everyone else will be doing the same!

This will be a day to celebrate the boy's life and I think he would want to see us as unified as we have become as a class.



If I'm going to go, I guess I'd better go now, it's already almost 12 >.<

No comments: