Oct 2, 2011

New Roomie!!!

We have a new roommate in our apartment!

His name is Marcus.


He's a mouse.

Marcus the Mouse


My roommates actually don't him in here (as most people wouldn't) but if they did their dishes and swept a little more often it wouldn't be a problem IN MY OPINION.

Me and Marcus hung out last night in the kitchen.

I sat at the kitchen table on tumblr  and he ate some crumbs off of the carpet.

He lives under our stove and promptly ignores the glue traps coated with peanut butter that my roommates so courteously set out for him.

Good boy^^

Yes I'm assuming it's male.

Last week I went fall foliage/ autumn festive hunting and took many of pictures!!!

But since I can't find my USB chord for my camera I can't show them until I go home next weekend. But here are pictures I took with my phone camera.




ALSO!

Next weekend is the KOREAN FESTIVAL (son't remember if that's what it's actually called) feat. groups from SMTOWN!!

The following groups will be attending^^

B2ST
Sistar
2pm
shinee
4minute
TVXQ

I'm am SO excited. (Though I really only care about Homin and Shinee...I'm gonna have to brush up on the other groups before I go....)


Ari is literally picking up our tickets as I type this >w<!!!

Hopefully she'll take pictures so that I can make a report on how that went.

Also, I'm currently in love with this song♥
Ciao!

1 comment:

Xhirachu said...

I would so much rather have a mouse then any sort of bug in my house. o___o Although one of my cats, most likely Maxi, would probably kill him and leave his guts at our front door. XD
I hope you have fun at the Korean festival! ^__^